Enter your Axle Serial Number to get Axle Bill Of Materials, Axle Manuals, TUV certs. Example - A11K10339
Search results for:
Granning Central Tyre Inflation SystemGranning Axles2024-02-20T14:02:06+00:00
Granning Central Tyre Inflation System
Axles with “through axle” piping
“Through axle” system is neat and compact, all self-contained within the rim of the wheel to protect from damage.
No Pipes hanging over the side of the Trailer to get snagged or damaged when passing through gates, down narrow roads or operating right to the edge of fields like other over side systems.
Superior 2-line system
Granning “through axle” configurations designed for 2-line inflations systems which are superior to 1-line systems.
– No loss of pressure in 2-line system through pilot valve control on rims should any pipe or connection fail, as no pipes are pressurised unless altering tyre pressures.
– Fully sealed through axle piping prevents leaks that could affect axle hub seals, or cause grease leaks or bearing failures on both fixed and steering axles
Fast operating in cab control available to quickly change to specific pressure or to preset pressures.
PTG Control system Available in 2 versions of in-cab or on the move control
Modern high-speed tractors need different pressures for on road and off-road use, central tyre inflation allows both situations to be achieved easily.
Correct pressure both on road and off road allows:
– Up to 15% fuel savings / Up to 4% increased productivity
– Better tyre wear vs only using one constant pressure, reducing wear by up to 30%
– Up to 75% more tyre footprint off road, with up to 33% less soil compaction, less damage to ground or crops
– Improved stability and cornering both on and off road when at correct pressures