Type approved vehicles need to conform to European Turning Circle Regulations. Even if a vehicle is not going for Type approval the turning circle characteristics of a new vehicle design may need to be understood.
Granning can provide vehicle turning circle calculations which can provide vehicle designers with information such as:
- The effect of adding additional axles to vehicle.
- The effect of adding a steering axle to a vehicle.
- How moving the axle bogie forward or back changes the turning circle.
- The effect of different toeing trucks on turning circles.
- The rear outswing of the machine.